Here is the newest tune.
This track started out as a silly little guitar thing I came up with last April while I was drinking beer. It then morphed into the GLS Test I posted back in September. Over the course of the past few months, it was reworked it and recorded from scratch using the following:
- DAW: Mixbus32C
- Interface: Tascam US-16×08
- Overheads: M-audio Pulsar II matched pair
- Kick out: Samson C01
- Kick in and room: Behringer Ultravoice XM1800S
- Snare and toms: GLS ES-57
- Guitar Amps: GLS ES-57 running through a Behringer MIC2000
For mixing I only used the EQ and compression on the Mixbus channel strips and the only plugins used were the included ACE reverb and delay. I wanted to keep it as simple as possible and see what I could get without relying on a ton of plugins.
All in all, I’m pretty pleased with the end result. Hopefully the next one won’t take as long.